April 6, 2014

A New Home For My Crafting Supplies

A couple of days ago, I finally invested in a new IKEA rack. I simply needed more space for my crafting supplies and believe me, stuffing everything into a tiny BILLY is neither fun nor nice to look at.
Well, I had my eyes on an EXPEDID rack. Unfortunately, some guys at IKEA decided to no longer sell that one. I therefore went for the successor KALLAX.

I'm still a huge BILLY fan but this KALLAX looks so much better!


As soon as I'm not sneezing and coughing anymore (hay fever and a cold is one annoying combination) I'll make a video and show you what's in those white boxes. Hint: It might be my yarn stash ;)

So far, have a nice Sunday everyone!

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of the EXPEDID-Rack, too. There is so much space for everything in it.

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!