April 25, 2014

Small Round Ripples

Alright, this is a quick one as I'm sort of in a hurry right now :)

I made some ripples! Actually I don't know how I got the idea but as I finished the first one I thought they might fit quite well on my living room window still. So far I made one in white, one in red and one in brown and I'm thinking about adding some pastel-colored ones to my collection for Spring.




The yarn I used is Schachenmayr Bravo, 100% acrylic. And the pattern can be found HERE.


Yours
Uta


2 comments:

  1. O esquema é lindo!
    Tenho algo parecido!
    Nos dois tons ficam lindo! Bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look marvellous! You definitely have to add some pastel-coloured :-)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!