January 25, 2012

Wool-Eater CAL Update 04: 14 rounds!

Yesterday evening I finished round number 14!


Last weekend I stayed at my parents house. I always bring something I can do so that my parents don't have to entertain me 24/7. This time I brought my wool-eater blanket. My mom loves it! She is so in love with the pattern and couldn't stop telling me how amazing it is! Well, maybe I should make her a little something using this pattern....mh.... :)

Wool:
Round 11 - Schachenmayr Bravo 8284 (mint)
Round 12 - Schachenmayr Bravo 8289 (fuchsia)
Round 13 - Schachenmayr Bravo 8291 (denim heather)
Round 14 - Schachenmayr Bravo 8223 (navy)

6 comments:

  1. Your wool eater looks wonderful! I'm still behind with mine ;) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie :)
      You're not behind with yours. As Sarah said, everyone should work at their own pace. I was just lucky to have a lot of time for hooking lately :) But it's amazing how long one round takes now that the blanket is getting bigger and bigger...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Trish! Well, I pretty much choose all the colours spontaneously :)

      Delete
  3. Your wool eater is looking really lovely Uta, Your colour choices are wonderful! well done on reaching 14 rounds already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gillian! I just had a lot of time for hooking lately and it's so much fun seeing the blanket getting bigger and bigger :)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!