June 3, 2012

Llamas, alpacas and other anipals

Sorry for being MIA for so long! I had some days off which I spent in the Lueneburg Heath visiting my cousin. We had so much fun working with her camels and horses as well as cuddling with her two cute cats. Last Wednesday, we got an invitation from a friend who's breeding llamas and alpacas. We spent some really great hours at her farm meeting all the animals there. Let me show you some pictures:

Llama and alpaca sit-in - they kept their eyes glued to us :)

Mummy and her 5 hours old sun :)

More llamas and alpakas :)

Me and an alpaca stallion doing a clear round :)

A poitou donkey

The cat - this lady is so cuddly :)

A knob goose

So many different kinds of animals, isn't it great :)

Have a great Sunday everyone!

- Uta -

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Love the alpacas and llamas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are definitely great :)
      But I think I like my cousin's bactrian camels and dromedaries more because they are definitely cuddlier.

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!