May 8, 2013

My Tiny Balcony Garden

Hello everyone,

the first topic I dealt with after reading Living Like Ed - A Guide to the Eco-Friendly Life by Ed Begley, Jr. is the balcony gardening. My mother has been so kind to bring me over two pots of herbs, parsley and chives.


I think that's a pretty good start - and reason enough for me to buy some cute gardening tools :)



I especially love these bulbs that help you water your plants. Of course I installed them right away.


Let's see whether it will work out or not, I'll keep you posted. Nevertheless, I'm already thinking about stocking up on some tomato plants...

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. Great start to your new balcony garden. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!