August 25, 2013

From Shopping Tote to Shoe Bag

I just recently recycled on of my many many shopping totes by turning it into a shoe bag!
A not so easy task for me, as I don't sew that often but I made it. And I think the result is a good one even though it's not perfect!

Before...


...and after:



Yesterday night was awesome by the way! The orchestra played from 8 pm until about 11 pm with a 30 min break in between. While they played the last song at 11 pm fireworks started. Definitely a wonderful experience! Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera and therefore had to use my cell to take some (bad quality) pictures:



The building behind the stage is the Orangerie, one of the most famous historical places here in Kassel.

I wish all of you a sunny Sunday! Mine is quite cloudy actually, I think the weather forcast said it is going to rain in the afternoon, let's see...


Yours
Uta

PS: Turns out, this can be counted as yet another project for my No-Buy Challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. It's very nice Uta - that's a good way to recycle those bags. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!