November 3, 2013

Pinspired: Crochet Maple Leaf

I found these amazing crochet leafs over at pinterest and I think they were also on etsy but in a smaller version:



I wanted to make some myself but wasn't that keen on buying the pattern, therefore I improvised again. And that's the result:


I hope you all had a great weekend!

Yours
Uta

***UPDATE***

Here are the smaller ones I found via Google Picture search, those are the ones I actually tried to copy:

Source: http://www.etsy.com/listing/160997624/crocheted-maple-leaves-small-red-orange

4 comments:

  1. The maple leaves are so lovely!!! I will have to pin that too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my dear! I'm working on a pattern, not 100% happy with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei esta sugestão!
    Passarei mais vezes!
    Tudo de bom!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!