May 26, 2014

Please Welcome Kristin!!!

Dear all,

I've got a very exciting announcement to make:
Paper, Wool & Yarn welcomes a Guest Blogger - please say hello to Kristin!



Kristin and I met during our studies at the University of Erfurt. During that time we did not only share the same campus, we grew close friends. Kristin later moved first to Dresden and then to Berlin while I made a three years pit stop at my parents' place and then finally ended up in Kassel.
While we might be living hundreds of kilometers apart now and we might not see each other that often, there are still many things we share - like the love to craft and to crochet, to knit, to be creative.

Kristin will share her little self-made creations with us now and then right here on this blog. This will include almost everything from baked goods to all things sewn. And I'm quite sure you will love those things just as much as I do!

Oh, I am so excited!!! And soooo thankful she said yes when I asked her to join me here :)


Yours
Uta


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kristin - welcome to our blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks my dear Uta! I just can't decide what my first post will be about - bakery? vegan cosmetics? gardening? or a little sewing pattern ??? I'm quite excited, too!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!