February 23, 2015

See You Soon!

Hello fellow crafters,

you may have noticed already that during the last couple of weeks I did post only sporadically to my beautiful crafting blog. Blame it on a lack of inspiration, the Winter blues, I don't know.

So after thinking about it for quite a while, I finally made the decision to put Paper, Wool & Yarn on hold for a little while. This little while is not supposed to be forever, it's more a creative break and if everything goes well, which I'm quite optimistic about, I'll be back posting about my self-made stuff in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Instagram or Twitter!

Have a great time and see you in Spring!


Yours
Uta

PS: I may be taking a break from blogging myself but that won't stop me from reading all your lovely blogs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!