April 6, 2016

This and That

Hey everyone,

today I'd like to share with you a couple of things that kept me busy lately. So randomly chosen and in now particular order....

Slowly my kitchen window still is turning into a little indoor garden. Just recently I planted some herbs - parsley, peppermint and basil. In addition to that I'm giving cress a try.


Walking down memory lane, I rediscovered my spirograph! And by drawing them on sticker sheets I turned them into simple but cute stickers :)


I set up my bullet journal for April at work. While doing so I made some changes compared to the March spreads. So this is how my current setup looks like.

 

Pacman! I'm sort of into retro gaming lately even though I'm not playing that much myself :) Just recently I planned to do a Super Mario related cake. Unfortunately, all the yellow fondant was sold out and coloring white fondant didn't work that well so I switched to a more basic pattern instead and it turned out to be a pacman cake. I'm not 100% happy with the result but well, it could be worse I guess.


Alright, that's it for today.
I hope you all head a great week so far!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!