August 24, 2016

Autumn Bucket List for 2016

Hello everyone,

my favourite season is near! I assume most of you have already figured out that I love Autumn more than anything. Maybe because I was born in September? Well, who knows :)
Anyways, thanks to my lovely friend Kristin, I prepare a bucket list for Autumn almost every year. Up until now, I never managed to check off everything on the list and year after year I promise to come up with more realistic ideas to finally manage to do it all. So here's another (not so desperate) attempt :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, here's my Autumn Bucket List for 2016:


It's written on tea-dyed paper by the way :)

So what have you planned for Autumn this year?

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!