March 19, 2017

Phenology Wheels for Moon Cycles [Tutorial + Templates]

Hello everyone,

I am totally into phenology wheels lately! I figured they are perfect for tracking all sorts of cycles, especially moon cycles. In the video below I show you how you can create such a wheel yourself.


And this is how the finished result might look like:


Don't feel like drawing your own but still interested in giving phenology wheels a try? No problem, I got you covered!

Feel free to use some of mine - they should fit on an A4-sized sheet of paper just perfectly.

Download them right HERE...

And for those of you wondering why there are no 31-days wheels available - one moon cycle has either 29 or 30 days, never 31.

Interested in more downloads? What topics would you like me to cover? Let me know in the comments below!

Yours
Uta

6 comments:

  1. Die sehen ja toll aus, auch wenn ich noch nicht so genau weiß, was ich damit machen könnte. Aber schon das layout is super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir :) Ich nutze sie thematisch auch immer recht unterschiedlich und meist wirklich nur aus Spaß an der Freude. Mal tracke ich das Wetter, mal meine Laune oder auch was Frau halt so manchmal zyklustechnisch im Auge behält ;)

      Delete
  2. Unable to download Phenology Wheels for Moon Cycles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. URL has been updated, as well as the download file :) Sorry for the inconvenience, seems like there have been some changes to the google drive since I last posted here :)

      Delete
  3. Quelle est la dernière phase de la lune 27j ou 28j?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, but I don't speak French. But I assume you are asking for spreads with 27 or 28 days. Well, one moon cycle is about 29,5 days in average and therefore covers either 29 or 30 days in the calendar.
      I recommend checking for time charts for your area online. There are plenty. They can usually tell you the exact time stamps for each moon phase.
      Hope that helps :)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!