March 14, 2018

Self-Made Stationery & Free Easter Printables

Hello my friends,

I just recently bought this amazing hand lettering book by Frau Annika. It so inspired me to design some stationery. Well, basically I was just doodling on white sheets of paper but I think it turned out quite cute, don't you think?

Quite a fun way to create unique stationery. I am thinking about writing a tutorial for this, what do you guys think?


And with Easter not too far away, I thought it would be great to offer a new set of free printables :) Of course the printables had to be Easter related and sort of colorful.
Click on the pictures below to grab you free copy:

Easter egg madness :)

A lil' something for the planner people :)

Happy Craftin' my friends and see you soon!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!