April 11, 2018

Turtle Cushion & Happy Mail

Hello everyone,

I figured it's been a while since I share a crochet project with you so here's one today :)

I hooked a fun little Turtle Cushion for my god daughter for her birthday at the beginning of the year and I must say I am more than happy with how it turned out :)




For the turtle shell I used an African flower pattern I found on Pinterest. Head, feet and tail are out of a book called Crochet - The complete step-by-step guide, Essential techniques, More than 80 patterns. I got it from TK Maxx a few years ago. The rest is freestyle more or less. I even had to sew the pillow which is inside the turtle's belly.

Apart from that I wanted to share with you some happy mail I sent not too long ago. I made the envelope myself and finally had the opportunity to use my new seal stamp.



What do you think :)

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!