June 13, 2018

A little book of quotes

Hi all,

a little while ago I sent some happy mail to my friend Sarra who lives in Algeria (check out her YouTube channel).


One piece of that little happy mail bundle was a little book of quotes. And I thought it might be fun to share how I created it.

So first I choose a special paper for the cover, cut it in shape and folded it in half.


Next I added the pages using paper with different flowery patterns. I then sewed cover and pages together using needle and thread.



Afterwards I logged on to pinterest, went through my quotes board (it's private, sorry), picked out my favourite ones and printed them on sticker paper.


I then cut the quotes out - line by line - and put them on the different pages - DONE!


See, so easy :)

Happy Crafting, everyone!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!