September 11, 2018

Friendship Bracelets with Friends

Hello everyone,

I'm back! Well, at least for a couple of blog posts. At this point I can't promise anything regarding regular blogging but we'll see how thing are going. But for now let's catch up on a few things that happened while I was MIA...

In early August I visited my friend Kristin as well as my wonderful god daughter in Gera. A couple of week prior to the trip we decided to make some friendship bracelets during our stay. So for the hostess gifts I took up the theme and created some small friendship bracelet key chains.


During our stay we crafted some heart-themed friendship bracelets. I made the purple one, Kristin went for yellow and orange.


It's amazing how fast you remember how to make those bracelets even when the last time you tried was more than 10 years ago :)

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!