At the beginning of Summer I unfortunately had to realize that my wardrobe was missing some quick and easy to throw on shorts for the warmer days. Well, luckily, I already had some free patterns bookmarked and ready to go.
So I made two pairs of the City Gym Shorts by Purl Soho and one pair of the Summer Shorts by Bernina.
- an old bedsheet
- cotton poplin black mottled by EvLi's Needle (local as well as online)
- cotton fabric Lisa marine by buttinette (online)
- cotton fabric Mona seestar & shells steinblau by buttinette (online - fabric currently not available)
- poplin Catania black by EvLi's Needle (local as well as online) for the pockets
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the shops, blogs or pattern creators :)
Now that Summer is slowly but steadily coming to an end I just recently started planning some self-made items for my Autumn and Winter wardrobe...
Yours
Uta


No comments:
Post a Comment
PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!