May 6, 2012

Crochet Flower No. 2

After this blog post I'm going to be MIA for a little while. I'm going on a business trip to Saskatoon next week and therefore will have some really busy days and no time for blogging. So far I'm not 100% looking forward to it as the time difference between Saskatoon and Germany is 8 hours - I am so going to have the jetlag of my life when coming back home! At least, I'll make it back home just in time for Mother's Day :) So before I'm heading Canada-bound, I would like to share another crochet flower with you...

I found the pattern for this crochet flower over at Sarah London's Flickr Stream and of course I had to try it out :)


Wool: Schachenmayr Bravo Color 2086 (violet print)

Pattern: Crochet Flower by Sarah London


- Uta -

1 comment:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!