January 20, 2013

Introducing my "No Buy Challenge"

Hello everyone,

I have so much stuff stored in shelves and boxes - yarn, paper, pearls, leather bands and whatnot. It is definitely time to finally get rid of at least a small part of this. Therefore I intend to challenge myself throughout this year with a "No Buy Challenge".


The rules are simple: Don't buy anything for what you're crafting! I'm basically going to use things I already have around for 12 crafty projects this year. This will definitely challenge my creativity as well as my improvisation skills, I can tell you ;)

Well, stay tuned for more, I'm going to post the first project real soon!

Yours
Uta

8 comments:

  1. Good luck Uta. I always think that I should do something like this, but I don't have enough willpower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you, Debi :)
      Well, let's see how many project I'm actually able to make for this challenge...

      Delete
  2. Good luck Uta I invite you to join our stash buster challenge, we are trying to use what we have too without buying check it out.

    http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stash-buster-challenge-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda :) and also thank you for the invitation! I think I will join you guys, yes!

      Delete
  3. I am doing the same with my yarn. The challenge gets the creative juices flowing... Looking forward to seeing your creative projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by an leaving a comment, Ana!
      So you are also taking part in the stash buster challenge, I assume? I am also thinking about joining that one :)

      Delete
  4. I love this challenge! I am trying to do the same thing myself!
    you have a pretty blog so i am following along....
    Thank you for the nice comment on my blog,
    bestest
    daisy j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment, Daisy!
      Well, I thought it was about time to reduce my stash and all the other crafting supplies I always end up buying without actually using them ;)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!