January 4, 2013

Tertis Granny Blanket

Hello everybody,

I hope 2013 has been good to you so far!

Finally I can share some of my Christmas gifts with you! I am going to start with the biggest one. This blanket took me about two months. Some of you may already have found some pictures of this one over at Flickr. This is my Tetris Granny Blanket. I hooked it for Melanie, one of my best friends, and I'm more than happy that she really loves it :)




Wool:
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8226 (black)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8221 (red)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8195 (teal)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8284 (mint)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8201 (yellow)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8279 (neon orange)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8190 (lilac)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8246 (pine)

Uta

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Uta! Sorry I haven't been along to visit your blog recently. Life just seems to be rather busy at the moment. I see you've been busy too. I love your Tetris blanket - It's different! Great colours. And thoses little red stockings in your previous post are so cute! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment, Maggie :) and I wish you also a Happy New Year of course!!!
      Well, the holidays are always quite busy for all of us I guess. Crocheting is more or less the only thing I managed to do besides all that eating and celebrating ;)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!