July 11, 2013

3 Things Eco

You know, it's the little things that matter. Even when it comes to being kind to our planet. So today let me bother you guys with a few tips on eco-friendly living!

1* After washing green salad I pour the water I used into the water can.


2* I always carry a reusable shopping tote in my purse.


3* I let bread that got old dry and give it to my cousin for feeding it to her horses and camels.


So what are the little things you are doing for the environment? Please let me know, I'm really interested!

Thanks for reading :)

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uta. I've just recently started using re-usable bags for grocery shopping, but I still get some plastic ones because I use them for trash bags. I throw my old bread into the yard for the birds after tearing it into small pieces. We also recycle cans, bottles and jars (but not the jars I like to keep for my craft stuff). :)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!