July 9, 2013

Bike Saddle Cozy

A huge THANK YOU to my friend Kristin for finally making me crochet again!!! After weeks/months of not even looking at my crochet hooks I kinda found my way back to one of my favorite hobbies. All it took was Kristin asking me to hook a bike saddle cozy for her. This is how it turned out:



I used a pattern that is available in German right over here (altered it slightly though): Sattelkleider / Landlust

And right after finishing that cozy I went through a box of unfinished crochet projects...

Yours,
Uta

PS: Stash-Buster Challenge Project & No-Buy Challenge Project #10 :)

3 comments:

  1. Well isn't that a cool project - I bet it pretties up your friends bike a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so creative, Uta. Excellent solution, and I am sure it is going to look so cool!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!