October 12, 2014

Easy Fall-inspired Gift Wrap

I just quickly wanted to share with you some easy-peasy Fall-inspired gift wrap I came up with a couple of days ago. It consists of simple brown paper warp with a pressed leaf glued to it.



I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!
Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. After lots of housework in the AM, I headed downtown for a 3,5h Pilates workshop around noon. I barely had time to shower and to change when back home around 5PM. Up next was a colleagues 50th birthday party. We all stayed late. Extremely tired I returned back home around 1:30 AM, flew through the bathroom and hopped into my bed as fast as I could. I'm still a bit tired so today's going to be a rather relaxed day.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!


Yours
Uta

1 comment:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!