May 27, 2015

Small DIY Notebooks

Hello everyone!

I love to journal and I love to take notes. Therefore, I prefer always having a small notebook or something similar on hand. Over at YouTube I found a couple of videos on how make your own little notebooks. Of course I had to try that!

One video for example is this. I found the idea of using staples for the binding quite interesting:



So far I made two notebooks. The one on the right is covered with fabric. For the one on the left I recycled a paper bag from the local tee store because I loved the pattern:


To give them some kind of personal touch, I added a stamp to both. And I went for grid as you can see.





What about you, do you also carry small notebooks with you? Any fellow journalers?

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!