June 3, 2015

Scrubby Crochet Confections

Hi all,

so not only am I finally blogging regularly again, I'm also back in Pinterest mode!

About two weeks ago, my friend Kristin pinned this wonderful crochet creation:



And I must confess, I instantly fell in love with these little scrubbies!
For those of you, that prefer actual links instead of Pins, check out the pattern at Ravelry.

So here's how mine turned out!


I used 100% cotton yarn in dark blue, light blue, red, yellow and green. The scrubbies were made of left-over yarn from my stash. So I assume the brands are Coats Puppets and Wolle Rödel Cotton Universal.


Tell me, do you also let yourself get inspired by Pinterest from time to time?

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!