February 10, 2016

My very first DaWanda order arrived

Hey all,

I just recently placed my very first DaWanda order. And as I'm totally into planning and journaling lately, I couldn't help but order some cute stickers and washi. Let me show you....

The shop I ordered from is called my-risu. They offer extremely cute Japanese stationary. Out of all the great little stickers and washis I picked these:

flake seals by amifa

Sweets and chocolate everyday seals by ryu ryu

schedule seals by mind wave inc.

a macarone washi
and they added a cute notepad for free :)

I am so in love with all these goodies, aren't they cute?!

Did you invest in stationary lately? If so, what did you buy?

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!