February 29, 2016

February Finds

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite sure yet whether I will make FINDS a regular thing here on my blog but nevertheless, there's something I found in the world wide web that I would love to share with you, so here we go :)

➽ BOHO BERRY TRIBE [link]
The Boho Berry Tribe is a subscription service over at Boho Berry. It includes up to 4 newsletters per months as well as access to free printables (coloring pages, planner pages, etc.). And the best thing is, everything's for free, you just have to sign up.

BIRTHDAY COLLECTION à la BLUE PAPER TRAIL [link]
This is a nice tool for the bullet journaling lovers among us, a quick and easy DIY birthday calendar for your journal or planner.

I hope you all had a great start this Monday!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!