March 2, 2016

Baby Blankie!!!

Hi everyone,

of course besides all that planning and journaling I'm doing lately, I also find the time for some crafting and crocheting. The last crochet project I finished recently was this rainbow colored baby blankie for my cute little goddaughter :)


I used Rico Baby Cotton wool for this project. This is a 50% cotton and 50% acrylic yarn blend.

The squares were made based on a pattern from this book which I bought at TK MAXX last year:
Crochet - The complete step-by-step guide, Essential techniques, More than 80 patterns


I originally planned to use the joining method from the book as well but didn't really like how it turned out so I made a few tweaks here and there and finally came up with something more pretty. If I find the time I'll do a seperate post on this joining method later this month.

Alright everyone, that's it for today.

Have a great evening!

Yours
Uta

3 comments:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!