September 14, 2016

Organizing Gift Ideas with Pinterest

Hello everyone,

I guess most of you are familiar with Pinterest and have an account themselfs. I set up my first boards a couple of years ago. Ever since, I get lost in pinning for hours every once in a while. What began with about five boards at the very beginning now expanded to about 20+ visible ones as well as a handful of invisible ones.

Just lately, I began organizing GIFT IDEAS with Pinterest. To do so I created the following boards, all of them invisible of course:
- General Gift Ideas
- Birthday Presents 2016
- Birthday Presents 2017
- Christmas Presents 2016
- Nikolaus Ideas 2016

I love gifting self-made goodies. So now I can quickly pin a crafting idea to the according event whenever I come across one. For better overview and organization I add the name of the recipient to the descriptions of the pins as well as "in progress" or "done" as soon as I started working on it or even finished the project.

What are you currently organizing with Pinterest?

Thanks for stopping by!

Yours
Uta

PS: Visit me at Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!