September 28, 2016

Outgoing Happy Mail

Hello everyone,

today is about snail mail. I sent out some cute letters just recently and I thought I could share the designs with you. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of some so today I'm just sharing a selection.

1) This one was sent to my friend Kristin back in August. The envelope is DIY, made from a Flow magazine cover. The writing paper is simple tea dyed paper.



2) The next one was sent to my friend Melanie. I used a plain blue envelope for it and glued some nice paper as well as some animal stickers on it. The writing paper are pages from a Flow magazine notebook.



3) Last but not least, this was a birthday card for a former neighbour of mine. Again a basic blue envelope enriched with some stickers plus a basic blue card on which I glued a Flow magazine post card as well as some stickers.



That's it for today!

Have a great week, everyone, and see you next week...

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!