November 16, 2016

An Update on my Planner for 2017

Hello everyone,

even though I did not post any updates on my planner project, I of course kept working on it during the last couple of weeks.

Last time, I showed you the overviews for 2017 and 2018. In addition to these I also wanted to create a more elaborate overview for 2017 which spreads over four pages. This turned out as follows:



As you can see, I squeezed three months on each page. Dates marked with a tiny red circle are public holidays in my region. Furthermore, I added the full moon and new moon dates.

I also finished the spread for the birthdays:


I can't remember where exactly I found this spread. It must have been on pinterest or instagram I guess. You simply write down the name and then put the number of the day into the column of the correct month. You could also add an additional column for the year.

Alright, that's it so far. Stay tuned for the video scheduled for this Sunday - I'll show you my monthly and weekly overviews of my 2017 planner!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!