November 30, 2016

Cotton Scrubbies again

Hello everyone,

after months I finally had the opportunity to meet with my best friend Kristin and her lovely little family last week! Oh I can't tell you how happy it made me to finally see her and my little god-daughter again!

Of course as a guest I brought some gifts. I prefer to make at least part of those gifts myself and this time I went with a set of cotton spiral scrubbies :)

They turned out really well, I am definitely happy with the result:



The wool is Wolle Rödel Cotton Universal which is 100% cotton.

I used a pattern for these which I already tried out last year and did some modifications here and there. You can find the original pattern right HERE.

And here's how I modified it:

Round 1: Magical Ring, CH 1, 1 SC into ring, 1 HDC into Ring, 10 DC into ring [12]


Round 2: 2 DC into each stitch of round 1 [24]


Rouns 3: *2 DC into next stitch, 1 DC into next stitch* repeat until 2 stitches from the second round are left. 1 HDC into next stitch, 1 SC into next stitch, fasten off yarn and sew in end seamless.


The rest goes as described in the original pattern.

If you have questions, please let me know :)

Happy hookin' everyone!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!