December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

Hello everyone,

this will be my last blog post before the Christmas Holidays. Therefore it is about time to wish every single on of you wonderful Christmas Holidays and a great time with your family and loved ones :)

This year I decided to craft all the Christmas Cards myself instead of buying any. Here's a selection of the results. I decided to keep things simple this year.


I think they turned out quite nice, don't you think? I made most of the embellishments with my Sizzix BigShot. And you might recognize some of the paper from my Crafting Paper Mini Haul.

Furthermore, I want to share with you a short video in which I am showing you my 2016 Christmas Tree. Here we go...


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas cards. They turned out great. I did mine my myself with my Silhouette. How do you like your Sizzix BigShot? What about the handling?
    I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daniela :)
      Well, all in all I'm quite happy with my BigShot. I especially love that you can also emboss paper with it. What annoys me though is that the die cuts and embossing plates are so darn expensive.
      I honestly already thought about buying a Silhouette after I saw all of your creations. But I'm not 100% sure yet. Can you create your own shapes with it or do you have to download/buy them?

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!