December 25, 2016

Yummy Homemade Christmas Goodies

Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones :)

Even though it's Christmas today is Sunday so it's time for another blog post.

You know, there's nothing I love more than giving self-made goodies for Christmas. Especially baked goods are the perfect Christmas gift in my opinion. This Christmas season I planned to do a lot of cookie baking. Unfortunately as I already told you I got sick and nothing I planned actually worked out. So I had to come up with some last-minute ideas...


Oh and by the way, Kristin contacted me in the meantime concerning the biscuits. She shared them with her lovely daughter and even Australian shepherd lady Hanneli took a bite. They all loved them, which makes me soooo happy :)

Thanks for watching and see you soon!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!