January 25, 2017

Martha's Poppy Seed Torte

Hi everyone,

I figured I didn't post anything food related lately so I thought I could bother you with something yummy today :)

Last weekend I felt like baking. Recipe of choice was Martha Stewart's Poppy Seed Torte!

I made a few tweaks to the recipe but all in all stuck close to the original version:
  • less sugar
  • whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour
  • ground almonds instead of ground walnuts
  • no almond extract
  • no confectioner's sugar for dusting

And that's how the result looked like:

Fresh out of the springform!

Super fluffy inside :)

Totally yummy, I tell you, it was all gone within a blink of an eye ;)

What did you bake lately? Maybe you also tried out a Martha Stewart recipe?

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! The newest recipe I've tried is Mary Berry's lemon and lime cheesecake. It was easy and very nice. X

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!