April 24, 2017

Giving Stuff away FOR FREE

Hello my friends,

as mentioned earlier, I am currently decluttering my crafting supplies. I already found quite a lot of things I either no longer use or have never used and probably never will. Most of these things are too good to throw them away so I thought maybe one of you might know how to put them to a good use. Therefore I am giving them away FOR FREE!

You will find an up to date list of all the goodies right 
> GIVEAWAY CLOSED < 

Chances are I will be adding stuff over the course of the next weeks/months so make sure to check back every once in a while to not miss out on anything!

So in case you are interested in any of the listed packages, please leave me a comment or send me an email (see email address in the menu bar on the right). I'll be giving away these goodies on a "first come, first served" bases and am willing to ship them internationally.

Happy Crafting!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!