April 5, 2017

Quick & Easy Vintage Sewing Pattern inspired Stickers

Hello everyone,

my cold is almost gone so I'm back with some light blog content :)

Today I'd like to share with you some quick and easy DIY stickers I created just recently:


To create those little lovelies I did a quick search for vintage sewing pattern pictures online with the help of uncle google. After cropping the images using Gimp I then pasted the ladies into Microsoft Word. Afterwards I simply printed them out on a sticker sheet and cut them into the desired shape using some sharp scissors.

Alright, that's it for today!

Yours
Uta


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea. I love vintage sewing pattern designs and this is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!