May 8, 2017

Join me for some Live Crocheting!

Hello everyone,

so I just scheduled my first live-crafting/crocheting session, the first Paper, Wool & Yarn crafting/crocheting live stream :)

Mark your calendars:
Today, 8th of March 2017 at 7PM CET // 1PM EST // 10AM PST

I know it's on a very short notice, sorry for that.
But anyways, I'll be hooking a little flowery something, nothing fancy. If you wanna join me, here's what you should prepare until we're going live:
  • Bookmark & Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notified
  • Grab some colorful yarn - preferable in Spring or Summer colors plus a neutral one, you won't need a whole skein of each - plus a matching crochet hook
  • Print out this Pattern
  • Have some scissors as well as a needle handy 

See you later :)

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!