May 10, 2017

Water Color Mandala

Hello everyone,

a great while ago I was gifted a coloring book by my friend Kristin. Every once in a while I take it out for a couple of hours. Last weekend I decided to start coloring one of the various mandalas and once I got into the spirit of it I simply couldn't stop anymore. I think I spent almost 4 hours that day with my water colors and this wonderful coloring book.

This is how it looked at the end of Saturday:


On Sunday I again spent a couple of hours coloring. The result:


Then over the course of the last days I finalized the mandala:


Maybe not perfect but it was definitely quite a lot of fun :)

What do you guys think about coloring books? Do you own any and if so how often do you color in them?

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!