July 5, 2017

Camp Reset #TRGCampReset

Hello everyone,

throughout the month of July I am participating in an online crafting event called Camp Reset (hosted by Cori the Reset Girl).

I tell you, there is a looooot of crafting going on at my place at the moment :) There are crafting challenges, self-care challenges, and whatnot. You can even earn badges! So much fun, I tell ya!

I am sharing lots of my Camp Reset creations over at Instagram but let me give you an impression right here of what I crafted & created so far:

Basic Setup of my Camp Reset Notebook / Planner before the camp started




My habit tracker (Challenge #2 of the first week of Camp Reset)



The tabs & dashboards I created for my Selfie Planner (Challenge #1 for the first week of Camp Reset)





My Listers Gotta List lists for the first days of July




Any fellow campers out there reading this?

Happy craftin' everyone!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!