August 16, 2017

Travel Journal No. 2

Hello everyone,

I hope you all doing fine wherever you are on this wonderful world!

About two weeks ago, I took a trip to Gera to visit my best friend Kristin and her lovely daughter - my goddaughter apparently - for a few weeks. Of course I journaled about that special time in my travel journal afterwards. And with doing so, I filled the last pages of it.

Do you remember the plain Moleskine Cahier I turned into my travel journal in 2015? It looked like this:


Well, it's time for a new one now.
My choice once again fell on a Moleskine Cahier in paper bag brown. This time I decided to go for a more detailed but also quite simple design. So I went for a stack of suitcases I drew on the cover using colored pencils.



I am not a Picasso, I know that. But I love how it turned out :)

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

Yours
Uta

PS: I am planning a little Autumn special for September - something for the crafty and planner loving people among us. So stay tuned, I'll be posting details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!