September 27, 2017

Moving forward...

Hello friends,

I am still quite busy with moving. As a matter of fact, I have not yet arrived in my new apartment. There are still some walls to paint and rooms to furnish. And let's not talk about all the paperwork that still needs to be filed and the necessary visits to authority.

Especially for the furnishing part, pinterest proofed to be quite helpful. I have created several boards - one for each room - which I fill with whatever strikes my eye. Slowly but steadily, I am settling with a certain style and color pattern per room.

my pins for the living room and dining area

Apart from that my planner is currently my everything. It's filled with several tables and to-do lists where I am constantly ticking of tasks but also seem to constantly add new ones at the same pace. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Now let me share with you some impressions of my still unrenovated new apartment:




Until next week, my friends - enjoy the lovely Autumn weather in the meantime :)

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!