November 29, 2017

Planner Updates - New Inserts included

Hello everyone,

I've finally settled on a design for my January 2018 Filofax inserts. Yay :)

Of course, they are also available to download for free. So if you're interested in them, please check out the Planner Inserts page.

I also started creating some trackers. The first one I finished is one for the Downton Abbey series.

So to sum it up, the newest additions available for download are:
  • Monthly Overview for January 2018
  • Weekly Inserts for January 2018
  • Downton Abbey Episode Tracker

And now something off-topic :) Last week I already told you about my newest obsession, the TV series Lucifer. Gosh, the music of that series is so good! And I am so impressed by Tom Ellis singing. Let me share some of my favourites with you:

  ♫  Tom Ellis as Lucifer - All Along The Watchtower [YouTube]
  ♫  Heavy Young Heathens - Being Evil Has A Price / Lucifer Main Theme [YouTube]
  ♫  Friends In Tokio - Call Me Devil [YouTube]
  ♫  Lucifer playing The Unforgiven [YouTube]
  ♫  Royal Deluxe - I'm A Wanted Man [YouTube]

Until next week, my friends :)

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!