February 14, 2018

DIY Tassels made from Yarn Scraps [Tutorial]

Hello everyone,

as usual I did some crocheting over the Christmas holidays. And while I was fiddling around with plenty of yarn scraps I had the idea to use them for another crafting project instead of just throwing them away. For whatever reason the only thing I could think of was making tassels, something I wanted to try for quite a while now. And here's the result:


Those tassels are quite easy to make...

Start by choosing some yarn scraps that are not too short in length.


Bundle them with yet another piece of yarn and tie two knots.


Use some nice looking thread and start wrapping it around the tassel.


When you're happy with the result, close by tying two to three knots. Afterwards use a needle to draw the ends of the thread through the tassel as shown in the picture below.


Cut off the excess thread and shorten the tassel to the desired length - Done!


Now I have to figure out what to do with all those tassels ;)

Happy Craftin'!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!