January 31, 2018

Christmas Presents, an AliExpress Order & Tea Time

Hello everyone,

with Christmas 2017 being over for more than a month now I am finally able to share this Christmas present I hooked for my friend Kristin :)
I found this lovely Fox Head Scarf thingie over at pinterest. Unfortunately, the link to the pattern doesn't seem to work any longer. Luckily, I downloaded the patter before it was taken offline. So in case you're looking for the pattern but can't find it, let me know, I've got a copy stored somewhere on my hard drive and am willing to email it to you :)


This project was definitely fun to crochet. It took me quite a while but it was all worth it.
I used a 100% cotton yarn for it by the way. To be honest, I prefer using cotton yarns for all of my crochet projects lately.

Apart from self-made things I also love to give local products as presents. For example coffee from the two local roasters Seegert and Die Kaffeerösterin.
Lately, I also discovered wonderful products made from Kassel City honey like honey liqueur, honey vinegar or even mead. And an all-time favorite are the mug cakes from Tüpfelchen.

What things do you like to give as presents? Maybe also some products from your area?

Alright, change of subject. My AliExpress Order arrived last week! I love ordering planner and crafting supplies at AliExpress. You can get the cutest things and the prices are pretty low. And then it's always wonderful to finally receive your order which is always a surprise - because it takes quite a while to be shipped to you and in the meantime you normally forget what you've order ;)

Okay, here's what I got:

A transparent A5 planner for some memory keeping
A felt A5 planner for my spritual art project
A set of rings for filofax inserts archiving

Lots and loooooots of stickers :)

And in case you're interested in one of these goodies as well, here's a link to the AliExpress shop: JIANWU Shop

And last but not least, I had my friend Carina over for tea last weekend. Carina prefers drinking fruit tea so I brewed us a pot of my all-time favourite fruit infusion Roasted Almonds by TeeGschwendner. It's a seasonal tea that is only available around Christmas. Last year I bought an extra large package of it so that I can drink it all year around.

We had IKEA almond cake and Dongles donuts for tea :)

Well, that's it for today, see you soon :)

Yours
Uta


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!