January 3, 2018

Doilies anyone? [Printables]

Hello everyone,

welcome to 2018!!!

How were the Holidays my friends? Did you celebrate? I spent Christmas at my parents' place together with my sister and my brother in law. We all had a really nice and quiet time. Nothing huge, nothing fancy.

Well, now the holidays are over and the New Year has begun.
And I thought we might start the new year off with some free printables for you :)

I myself love crafting with doilies, especially when they are tea-dyed. So today, I've got some doily printables for you in two different colors.
Just click on the following pictures to download the equivalent PDF files:

          

The ones on the left were dyed using fruit tea, the ones on the right using black tea.

Apart from that I would also like to share with you my latest song obsession I came across at YouTube the other day:
 ♫  Ciara - Paint It Black [YouTube]

Happy Craftin'!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!