January 17, 2018

Planner Update, February Inserts & a Haul

Hello everyone,

January 2018 is in full swing and so is my planning obsession :)

Shortly before 2017 came to an end, I added a few more DIY dashboards to my Filofax. Once again I mainly used paper from my beloved Flow Magazine.


Last week I finally finished the inserts for February. They are looking slightly different than the January ones as you can see.
My intention this time was to use the weekly overview just for appointments and such. This way I was able to minimize the space for each day and put it on one page instead of two. I'll then have a full page for my to-do list. We'll see how that works.
As usual, please go to the Planner Inserts page to download your copies!


Side note 1: So far I haven't put any Paper, Wool & Yarn watermarks on my inserts but I'm thinking about maybe doing so the next time. What do you think?!

Side note 2: The Planner Inserts page got a little makeover. It started to get too crowded there so I simplified things a bit. I think it's way easier that way to find stuff on that page now.

Also in the last week of December 2017 I bought some cute crafty thingies that I wanted to share with you - see video below:


Happy Craftin' my friends!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!