April 21, 2023

Stash-Busting Update

Hello everyone,

just a quick update on my current stash-busting adventures.

In March I went through my yarn stash and planned out a couple of projects to work on throughout 2023. Since then, I changed my mind regarding a couple of these projects as well as finished a few. Let's have a closer look...


Currently in Progress:

  • Beanie (had to start over unfortunately, the pattern wasn't ideal...)
  • Another Beanie (similar pattern to the one above)

Beanie no. 2 in progress


Recently Finished:

  • Knooking Scarf & matching Wrist Warmers [March 2023]
  • Sprial Socks [March 2023]
  • Knooking Headband [April 2023]


Planned:

  • More beanies in different sizes
  • Short Socks with a heel
  • Another Knooking Scrunchie
  • Granny Square Clutch

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!