April 6, 2023

Currently on my Knooking Hook

Hello everyone,

I'm just quickly poppin' in to let you know which projects I started recently.


1) Spiral Socks

This project is based on a spiral socks pattern our of an old Molly Makes magazine from 2014.

So far it's coming along quite nicely :)


The yarn I chose for this project is Schachenmayr nomotta TOMMi Baby (50% acrylic, 25% new wool, 25% viscose). It originally came from my mom's stash and it's safe to say these yarn skeins are older than I am ^^


2) Beanie

This one's inspired by the famous Musselburgh pattern. I am trying to recreate something similar with my knooking hook so to say :)

The yarn for this project is Schachenmayr Catania Color Originals (100% cotton). I bought these skeins at brands4friends a couple of years ago in a package of five.


That's it for today!

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!