March 30, 2023

Knooking Scarf & Wrist Warmers Set

Hello everyone,

Once again I completed another knooking project. Yes, I knook because knitting somehow doesn't work for me ^^

This scarf took me about 2 weeks. It measures 130 cm in total and I used up about 2 and a half skeins of yarn.


1) Knooking Scarf

Yarn: Lana Grossa Superlana

Pattern:

There are 39 stitches per row, alternating between knit and pearl stitches every 3 stitches.

  • 30 rows color A
  • 15 rows color B
  • 10 rows color A
  • 15 rows color B
  • 30 rows color A
  • 30 rows color B
  • 15 rows color A
  • 10 rows color B
  • 15 rows color A
  • 30 rows color B
  • 30 rows color A
  • 15 rows color B
  • 10 rows color A
  • 15 rows color B
  • 30 rows color A


I started this project with 4 complete skeins of yarn. This is what was left after I finished the scarf:

I weighed the leftover yarn and figured it would still be enough to make two medium sized simple wrist warmers. 


2) Knooking Wrist Warmers

Yarn: Lana Grossa Superlana

Pattern: 

  • 36 stitches per row, alternating between knit and pearl stitch every 3 stitches
  • 16 rows per color which makes a total of 32 rows


And that's what left of the yarn after completing the wrist warmers, 14g in total:

I'd say I've been pretty successfull :)


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!